Join our team in Indonesia!
Branch Operation Manager (Indonesia)
Our growing company is searching for an experienced Operation Manager to create and expand our marketing efforts, based primarily in Denpasar, Indonesia.
We are searching for an accomplished Branch Operation Manager based in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. This individual will have a strong background in operations (including logistics, administration), leading growing teams (20+ people), financial management, and has a natural bend towards developing highly competent staff members. The Branch Operation Manager is an entrepreneur at heart, who embraces the pace of change of start-ups and appreciates the power of social enterprise impact. They will make a significant contribution to the growth of Bali, Indonesia into one of Plastic Bank’s strongest ecosystems.
- Play an indispensable central leadership role in Plastic Bank’s Indonesia team through managing the operations of 9+ Plastic Bank Collection Branches across Bali, Indonesia;
- Ensuring that each Collection Centre is functioning optimally, both operationally and financially;
- Work closely with the Indonesia Country Manager to continuously improve the efficiency and productivity of Plastic Bank Collection Branches, to increase volume of collected plastic for order fulfilment;
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for branch personnel;
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans;
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities;
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs;
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly; and
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Managerial experience (8-10 years) in operations, finance administration, and team leadership;
- Demonstrative success in leading geographically dispersed teams (20+ people);
- Have a strong grasp of the Indonesia local market, in terms of its operational culture, key transporters, and other actors that will enable smooth ecosystem operations;
- Experience acting with a creative, solutions-driven, entrepreneurial mindset;
- Experience recruiting, training and developing staff members;
- Agile intellect, diplomatic outlook and professional confidence in handling workplace matters;
- Strong team engagement skills, including tactfulness in communication and sympathy;
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a ‘go-getter’;
- Passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement;
- Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, resourcefully, and remain open to rapid changes;
- Proficiency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia; and
- BS in Business Administration or related field.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with a franchise business model;
- Experience working with a social enterprise; and
- Understanding of the plastics recycling industry;
Salary and commission structure (in IDR) to be discussed in further stages.
Please watch the TED TALK by our founder David Katz to learn more about Plastic Bank and how you can be part of the team that significant positive change in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your latest resume and cover letter to Erni Wirawati (Indonesia HR Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.