Join our team!
Marketing Communication Specialist
We are searching for a PR & Marketing Communication Specialists. With a specialty in Story Telling and proactive PR. The ideal candidate must be a confident copy editor with a strong eye for design. Coachability and a strong desire for self-development are musts.
- Proactively generate media stories and public relations opportunities;
- Igniting local action with global impact;
- Creating powerful stories that spark engagement and help unite our Social Plastic revolution;
- Creating systems for an exponential impact with data-driven success;
- Managing campaigns on various platforms that accurately, creatively and powerfully represents Plastic Bank’s mission and vision; and
- Executing on various marketing and communications projects ranging from editing, to copywriting and graphic design.
- 1-2 years of marketing communications and writing experience in a professional setting;
- Proven track record of success in the workplace
- Driven by self-development, intrinsically motivated and a fierce ‘go getter’ that is able to bring initiatives from its conception to its successful completion in a timely fashion;
- Strongly passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement; and
- Ability to take direction and feedback, field creative discussions, and work within a close-knit team, whilst being able to work independently.
- Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Nice To Have:
- Qualifications in PR, Social Media, Marketing, Communications, or related disciplines; and
- Basic graphic design skills;
Compensation structure to be discussed in further stages in confidence.
Please email Shaun Frankson, our Co-founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with an up-to-date resume and link to at least two content pieces that best represent your skills and ability.