Join our team!
Executive Assistant (Vancouver)
We are searching for an accomplished Vancouver-based Executive Assistant to partner with our CEO, David Katz, to enable optimization across calendar management, public and media relations management and general office management.
This role is pivotal to Plastic Bank’s adhesion as a team, acting as an important ‘translator’ between the CEO, the leadership team and our global workforce. In return, they will gain exposure to strategic commercial discussions and ongoing professional development, as well as an opportunity to be inspired at work, every day.
- Play an indispensable administrative role in the Plastic Bank Head Office, by optimizing our CEO’s time, energy and public engagement opportunities;
- Assessing and liaising across a number of media, PR and business development opportunities; and
- Coordinating key events, ensuring smooth delivery for internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to VPs/Directors/C-Suite Executives;
- Track record of successfully assisting executives in the coordination and management of their meetings, schedules and various professional obligations;
- Experiencing managing large volumes of emails, including inbound inquiries;
- Commercial acumen deployed in ability to assess inbound inquiries for business opportunities;
- Tactful, solutions-oriented communication style, able to liaise effectively and empathetically with a wide range of personalities and backgrounds;
- A detailed eye to assist with document formatting, presentations and event management;
- Administrative capabilities in managing office supplies, liaising with third party contractors for services;
- Basic financial administration and budgeting experience;
- Experience using G-Suite (Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.);
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks in a fast-paced and high energy environment; and
- Strongly passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement.
Nice To Have:
- Start-up or social enterprise experience;
Compensation structure to be discussed in further stages in confidence.
Please email Christine Deacon, our People & Culture Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a up-to-date resume and one paragraph about your experience working with Executives.