Join our team in Indonesia!
Franchise Manager (Indonesia)
We are searching for an accomplished Franchise Manager based primarily in Bali, Indonesia.
We are searching for an accomplished Franchise Manager based primarily in Bali, Indonesia. This individual will have a strong background in business development, strategic planning, marketing and franchise operations. They must be intellectually and interpersonally agile, with a flexible communication style that is able to appeal to a wide range of franchisees and franchise stakeholders. The Franchise Manager will be an entrepreneur at heart, who embraces the pace of change of start-ups and appreciates the power of social enterprise impact. They will make a significant contribution to the development of the community-centred franchise model of Plastic Bank Indonesia.
- Bachelor/Master degree in any field;
- 8-10 years of experience in developing and managing a franchise business; and
- Good interpersonal skills, and service oriented.
The Franchise Manager has the overall responsibility for setting the vision, objective, strategy, build the plans and secure plans are executed with excellence.
Franchise Opportunity Marketing
- Play an indispensable leadership role in Plastic Bank’s Indonesia team, through marketing, developing and implementing Plastic Bank’s unique community-centered franchise model across Indonesia;
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s franchise opportunity to attract new franchisees;
- Educating and empowering the community to become franchise owners; and
- Develop the budget for franchise business development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
Franchisee Identification, Selection and Development
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advice Indonesia Country Manager;
- Explore opportunity in selected markets by identifying and locating potential franchisees in the area;
- Screen potential franchisees by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, financials, experience and vision;
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisees agreement;and
- Responsible to launch new Franchisee according to agreed terms and agreements.
Franchisee Training & Development
- Develop and conduct a franchisee training program and implementing it across all franchisees; and
- Ensure the franchisee and its staffs are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with Company’s customer policies.
- Work closely with the Indonesia Country Manager to continuously improve the efficiency and productivity of franchises and franchisees, increase the desirability and visibility of the franchise model in the community, and support the uplift in volume of collected plastic for order fulfilment;
- Advise the development of Franchisee’s Business Plans;
- Support day-today management of franchisee’s business. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: standards, management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion;
- Ensure Franchisor suggested systems and processes are deployed and practiced in the Franchisee’s business;
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees;
- Develop The Social Plastic Franchise Guidebook as standard operating procedure;
- Develop Franchisee audit plan and conduct the audit. Ensure financial and impact performance of Franchisees are met through analysis of its P&L and KPIs;
- Ensure the Franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures;
- Work as point of contact between Franchisees and Franchisor and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed; and
- Ensure Franchise agreement renewal, payment collections, and keeping franchise agreement up-to-date with current legislation.
- Build a high performing team; and
- Assist HR Manager to recruit suitable talents in Franchise department
- Managerial experience (8-10 years) in business development, business strategy, sales and/or franchise operations;
- Have a strong grasp of the Indonesian local market, in terms of its business culture, appetite towards franchise models, and key players that would drive the community engagement, marketing and operational implementation of franchises;
- Demonstrative success in leading strategic planning and developing a franchise business on a geographically dispersed area;
- Agile intellect, diplomatic outlook and professional confidence in handling franchise and franchisee matters;
- Strong skills in persuasion, and high level of tactfulness, communicating with tactfulness and empathy;
- A multi-tasker, persistent and results oriented with a proven track record of building a strategy from its conception to its successful realization;
- Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, resourcefully, and remain open to rapid changes;
- High proficiency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Must be willing to travel throughout Indonesia; and
- Passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement.
NICE TO HAVE
- Senior experience working intimately with the development and implementation of a locally or internationally successful franchise model;
- Experience working with a social enterprise;
- Understanding of the plastics recycling industry; and
- Mobile application and blockchain knowledge.
Salary and commission structure (in IDR) to be discussed in further stages.
Please watch the TED TALK by our founder David Katz to learn more about Plastic Bank and how you can be part of the team that significant positive change in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your latest resume and cover letter to Erni Wirawati (Indonesia HR Manager) at email@example.com.