Join our team!
Group & Management Accountant
Plastic Bank is searching for a Group & Management Accountant (“GMA”) will work closely with the outsourced accounting function to ensure accuracy and timelines of consolidated financials accounts. In addition, the role will drive the internal management reporting, both repetitive and ad hoc reporting as well as various financial and accounting related administrative tasks.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with the outsourced accounting function;
- Design and administer meaningful management reports in tandem with Finance Director;
- Support the Finance Director with any finance related and administrative tasks; and
- Communicate provide financial and accounting details to Vancouver based and international colleagues.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience, preferably from the Big Four or another respected financial management company;
- Proven track record of driving tasks and projects to timely completion and to a high quality;
- Experience using a variety of accounting systems;
- Understanding of governance, controls and processes;
- Experience working with external vendors that provide an outsourced service;
- Experience in group level accounting including consolidation of global accounts and multi-jurisdictional financial administration;
- Digital fluency, with strong Microsoft Office skills (in particular, Excel);
- Agile intellect and professional confidence when driving for results and working with senior executives;
- Possess pace and flexibility to work in an ever-evolving entrepreneurial environment;
- Self-motivated, driven and a ‘go getter’, and a creative and independent worker; and
- Strongly passionate about environmental preservation and social enhancement.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in working in a multi-national operational environment; and
- Based in Vancouver or Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Salary and compensation structure to be discussed in further stages.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture, at firstname.lastname@example.org