Join our team in Europe!
Key Account Manager
We are searching for an accomplished Berlin (Germany), Europe or UK based Sales executive to drive local and international Social Plastic® sales to medium-to-large multinational corporations and plastic neutrality/offset programs. This executive will also have the opportunity to present sponsorship and charity opportunities to customers, developed by the Plastic Bank Foundation.
- Play an indispensable role in Plastic Bank’s Sales & Business Development team in initiating, negotiating and successfully closing large scale deals involving Social Plastic® with Europe & UK based organizations;
- Sourcing potential partnerships with mid market & multinational brands; and
- Facilitating corporate partner investment in Social Plastic® ecosystem expansion projects and plastic neutrality/offsets programs.
- Executive-level experience (8-10 years) in local and international B2B sales;
- Demonstrative success in driving and closing large scale deals (> 7 figure, multi-year deals);
- Experience using a complex sales technique in navigating large organizations with multiple stakeholders across multiple business units;
- Have an understanding and connections with major corporate players in the European or UK markets;
- Ability to negotiate with executive ‘gravitas with senior executives;
- Agile intellect and professional confidence in formulating solutions tailored to client needs;
- Highly self-motivated, driven and a ‘go-getter’;
- Skillful problem solver and tactful communicator;
- Strongly passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement; and
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, whilst leading and working within a team.
Nice To Have:
- Challenger sales training;
- Qualifications in business, communications, marketing, law or related disciplines;
- Start-up or social enterprise experience; and
- Based in Berlin (Germany), Europe or UK, in a work environment that allows you to connect with Plastic Bank’s global team.
- Salary and commission structure to be discussed in further stages.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture, at firstname.lastname@example.org