Join our team in Indonesia!
Marketing & Communication Manager (Indonesia)
We are looking for an experienced full-time Indonesia Marketing & Communication Manager to be based primarily in Bali, Indonesia.
We are looking for an experienced full-time Indonesia Marketing & Communication Manager to be based primarily in Bali, Indonesia. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing guidance to the senior management by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating marketing plan to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for Plastic Bank’s brand. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications, Law or in a relevant discipline;
- Proven experience in running a marketing team, designing and implementing large scale campaigns (with campaigns including advertisements and social media content), and deployment of a variety of digital marketing tools.
- Work closely with Indonesia Country Manager to develop a country-wide marketing strategy and related targets;
- Understand and develop a marketing budget;
- Build a powerful brand presence in Indonesia brand awareness, whilst providing support for the Sales and Franchise department.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organising them effectively.
- Oversee social media marketing strategy, content creation and marketing.
- Become Plastic Bank’s ambassador for external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients, and build strategic partnerships
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data;
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data;
- Consulting with internal and external sources (e.g. marketing agencies) where necessary;
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and subsequently following up on work results; and
- Build a high performing marketing team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude;
- Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, resourcefully, and remain open to rapid changes;
- High proficiency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Must be willing to travel throughout Indonesia as needed; and
- Passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with a social enterprise;
- Knowledge of plastic recycling industry; and
- Mobile application and blockchain knowledge.
Salary and commission structure (in IDR) to be discussed in further stages.
Please watch the TED TALK by our founder David Katz to learn more about Plastic Bank and how you can be part of the team that significant positive change in the world.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your latest resume and cover letter to Erni Wirawati (Indonesia HR Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.