Join our team in Vancouver!
Our growing company is searching for an experienced and visionary Marketing Director to create and expand our marketing efforts.
We are seeking professionals with a successful track record of establishing and leading marketing strategies in a dynamic environment. The Marketing Director will be a “storyteller” with the ability to develop and employ various marketing initiatives, as well as, lead our branding awareness. The ideal candidate is passionate, persuasive, and shows an unique blend of artistic and scientific marketing skills.
- Plan, lead, coordinate and communicate marketing projects to drive the trumpeting of Plastic Bank’s unique “voice”;
- Play an integral part on the Executive Leadership Team to ensure a consistent, integrated, high impact approach to positioning Plastic Bank’s one-of-a-kind value proposition and brand;
- Develop marketing strategies to support Plastic Bank’s overall strategies and objectives;
- Proactively act on market trends and direct market research efforts to better understand the consumer landscape;
- Create a valuable network of strategic partnerships with marketing and branding vendors, external consultants and Plastic Bank advocates.
- Proven leadership experience as a Marketing Director or similar role;
- Track record of successful marketing campaigns that blended both the ‘artistic’ and ‘scientific’ approaches to marketing;
- Authoritative knowledge of various consumer behaviours and its application to business strategy planning and implementation;
- In-depth understanding of market research and data analysis methods;
- Experience building brands that are distinct, unique and powerfully consumer-oriented;
- Strong understanding and experience practicing both digital and non-digital approaches to marketing;
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Arts, Business Administration or related field preferred; and
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
Salary and commission structure to be discussed in further stages.
Please watch the TED TALK by our founder David Katz to learn more about Plastic Bank and how you can be part of the team that significant positive change in the world.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture, at email@example.com with a current resume/CV and a brief description of your skill fit with the requirements of this role.