Join our team in Indonesia!
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager (Indonesia)
We are looking for an experienced full-time Indonesia Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to be based primarily in Bali, Indonesia.
We are looking for an experienced full-time Indonesia Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to be based primarily in Bali, Indonesia. The individual will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s overall supply chain and logistics operations in order to maximise the processes efficiency and productivity. As a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, you will play a crucial role in maintaining good relationship with the franchisees, vendors and distributors, ensuring our Social Plastic® are transported in a swift and safe manner. The successful appointee will gain valuable career experience from each assignment that will build their skillset and market credibility.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for at least 3-5 years;
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management software;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on Plastic Bank’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Qualifications in Supply Chain Management, Business Operations, Commercial Law, Finance, or similar relevant fields.
- Together with the Indonesia Country Manager, plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy throughout Indonesia;
- Provide advice and support to senior management on logistics issues, and collaborate with staffs on budget, technical aspects of the assignments, and implementation mechanism as required;
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and Franchise teams to determine the best use of the company’s logistics resources;
- Determine key supply chain KPIs;
- Work with Indonesia Country Manager to determine the best vendors and distributors to partner with;
- Maintain good relationship with selected vendors;
- Identify bottlenecks, suggest and implement solutions in a timely manner to improve the supply chain operation processes;
- Create measures and metrics to track performance; and
- Works to ensure that the workplace is inclusive and talents of team members are harnessed to achieve individual and organisational success.
- Substantial experience in all technical areas of logistics operations including procurement, transport/distribution, warehouse and stock management, fleet management, asset management, communications and security;
- Proven track record in managing and supervising others in logistics, including training and capacity building;
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people, both internally and externally;
- Ability to work creatively, entrepreneurially, resourcefully, and remain open to rapid changes;
- High proficiency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Must be willing to travel throughout Indonesia as needed; and
- Passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission into a phenomenal global movement.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Technical experience in specific areas of logistics eg fleet mechanics
- Experience with a social enterprise;
- Knowledge of plastic recycling industry; and
- Mobile application and blockchain knowledge.
Salary and commission structure (in IDR) to be discussed in further stages.
Please watch the TED TALK by our founder David Katz to learn more about Plastic Bank and how you can be part of the team that significant positive change in the world.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your latest resume and cover letter to Erni Wirawati (Indonesia HR Manager) at email@example.com