Join our team in Bali!
Web & Graphic Designer
We are searching for an experienced, accomplished, and passionate Web Designer based in Bali, Indonesia.
This is an important role in our Indonesia Digital Team, responsible for designing and maintaining our web sites, outstanding graphic design materials, and creating thoughtfully constructed images and infographics that will be used across Plastic Bank’s teams and social media around the world.
- Play an indispensable role in the Indonesia Digital team, creating and maintaining our WordPress web sites and developing and executing outstanding graphic design materials, including design and layout for digital and print communication, business proposals, internal marketing graphics, signages, social media content and event collateral;
- Create captivating infographics that spark the imagination and activate change;
- Create and edit short form videos to tell Plastic Bank stories in an engaging way on a variety of platforms;
- Assist in managing Plastic Bank’s social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.;
- Ensure consistency of quality across all of our digital and print communications; and
- Taking instructions from the Vancouver Head Office team on a number of digital and marketing activities, and deploying these requests with accuracy and speed.
- Minimum 2+ years of marketing, web, and graphic design experience;
- Education in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, Communication or other relevant field;
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite knowledge (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier);
- Experience with WordPress and responsive web design;
- Experience with creating and editing videos;
- Responsive, accurate and articulate communicator in English and in the local dialect;
- Highly self-motivated and creative problem solver;
- Passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank’s mission; and
- Ability to take instructions, work independently and in a team.
- Experience with motion graphics and/or Raw Shorts will be considered a major asset. However, it is not necessary.
Monthly rate/salary negotiable, depending on experience and skill level.
Please watch the TED TALK by our founder David Katz to learn more about Plastic Bank and how you can be part of the team that significant positive change in the world.
Please email Christine Deacon, our Head of People & Culture at email@example.com with a current resume/CV and a brief description of your skill fit with the requirements of this role.